
So in my quest for a sleeping mask for an upcoming trip, I had no idea how individual and personal finding a good fit would be. It is not a case of click and done.
As this is my 3rd mask, It occurred to me that most people who leave reviews don’t understand that sleeping masks are built for different purposes: casual/traveler or regular/everyday use. The buyer needs to know the difference when purchasing and not blame the product for doing something it’s not built to do. In that sense, it’s also misleading for a product to claim it does everything under the sun when in fact it never was built for it in the first place.
Hopefully the following will help others know if this mask will work for what they need. My criteria: I need a mask for traveling (sitting up right in chairs on planes and cars, during the night). I am very sensitive to light and hate pressure on my face. I also wanted something that would stay cool as I will be in locations that are very hot.
Pros of this mask:
* Super smooth, cool bamboo fabric very soft like a favorite blanket. I WANT to put it on.
* Lightweight. Even with no eye cups, the foam inside doesn’t press on my eyes as other masks did.
* Color choices. I love the selection of colors as I was able to match my neck pillow. To me, this helps me keep track of items that go together and feel complete so I appreciate the options!
Neutral:
+ No adjustment Headband slips on and off. Like T-shirt material it stretches a bit and was just barely fitting my Med/large head size. It fit an adult male head better. For sitting up right, this is fine. For sleeping, it slips around. Being simple fabric one could nip in a bit with a needle and thread to custom fit. A lot more comfortable than the elastic strap models for me and no bump at back of head!
+ No inner flap by nose. If you are sleeping in a bed or need absolute darknesses, this is essential but not part of this eye mask. I only need to keep out ambient light while sitting up so this works fine. When sleeping laying down, enough light entered to wake me up.
Overall, I will be keeping it for my trip as it does what I need (blocks most light, keeps cool, doesn’t press tightly) and I love how it feels on. Perhaps this is just the mask you are looking for too?
Husband like it, but I had to sew about an inch in, and he has a big head. Better than too small though.
I have thick, wavy hair. FINALLY, I’ve found a sleep mask that doesn’t give me a headache or snarl my hair. The wider band prevents my hair from getting caught up in it and is much more comfortable than I’d hoped. The soft, pliable material easily molds to my face to prevent any ambient light from peaking in. This really is the perfect sleep mask.
The mask is very soft and comfortable. It is similar to a jersey fabric. I have been using it for about two weeks. I do toss and turn a lot in my sleep and at times the mask moves so that it is above my eyes, but I don't notice until I wake up as the mask is so soft. It does block out light. I purchased the mask as I bought a new house and wasn't going to have blinds or curtains the first couple of weeks of my move and I didn't want to be bothered by light shinning into my room until they were installed. Overall I recommend this mask and I will continue to use it when I travel and at home.
Super soft. Very comfortable. I was worried by some of the reviews said it was too big, but it fits me perfectly (and I don't think I have a particularly large head!) The product is what I was hoping for and I will probably buy another.

Feature Product
- BUILT FOR COMFORT - The Escape Sleep Mask is designed to provide blissful comfort. One size fit most. This eye cover for sleep is made to be adjustable so that it can conform to your curves. There is a thick layer of special foam padding to block light and add more comfort to the mask. The mask slides right over the top of your head to ensure snugness, to keep out the light, and give you some peaceful rest.
- MADE FROM AMAZING ECO-FRIENDLY FABRIC - Our Escape Sleep Mask is crafted from Eco Friendly MicroModal fabric. This extraordinary material is twice as soft as cotton, is very breathable, and is also sustainable, as it is made from sustainably harvested beech trees. Enjoy the smooth, soft, and lightweight feel of our Sleeping Mask, specially made from an absorbent, plant material.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - This sleep cover is the perfect accessory to have with you for many occasions. It can be used for everyday sleeping, especially if bright lights shining through the windows is causing your sleep to be interrupted. It can also be used for sleeping in cars, trains, planes, or busses for any time you are traveling. Use it when staying at hotels for easy sleep whenever you are on the go.
- LIGHTWEIGHT YET KEEPS OUT LIGHT - This lightweight eye shield is the perfect accessory to have with you when you need a little rest. If you have ever been trying to sleep but can't seem to dismiss the light that is shining brightly through your eyelids, then you need our escape sleep mask. Our sleep mask is an accessory that can easily slip into a bag but is layered in thickness to get the job done.
- MADE IN THE USA - We are proud to say that all the Happyluxe products are made in the USA, with the highest quality materials. When you buy Happyluxe, you buy USA.
Description
Our Escape Sleep Mask is a stylish yet highly functional product that everyone should own. This soft mask is not only great for use while on a plane, and at home, but it is also perfect for on-the-go. When you have been traveling a long time and need to catch some shut eye, this eye cover is a necessity that will come in handy. This super soft mask is made with a fabric called MicroModal that is made from beech trees and is twice as soft as cotton and is Vegan. It is very breathable and can be machine washed to return to a good as new state. Our travel Escape Eye Cover comes in one size that should fit any head size comfortably and securely. This cover is a perfect accessory for both men and women, adults and teens. The thick padding layered into this sleep mask is sure to keep out all the light out when you are trying to fall asleep. With the use of this mask, you can get some deep sleep and relaxation without the interruption of light. After a snooze with our light cover for your eyes you will feel refreshed, relaxed, and rejuvenated, and ready for wherever life takes you next! We have 100% money-back guarantee policy. If this amazing product does not get the job done with full satisfaction, we will give you a full refund. We care about our customers and want to make sure that each one is taken care of. Give our facial light blocking mask a try; you will not be disappointed. Travel in comfort and arrive refreshed and ready to go.
I am a light sleeper, and hate my head being constricted. This sleep mask was absolutely perfect; it blocks out the sunlight and is super-comfortable. The pink color never leaves unwanted marks on my pillowcases (unlike some other masks).
My curtains don't close all the way, and I have been looking for a way to block light in the mornings. This sleep mask was very comfortable, so I didn't wake up in the middle of night. I looked at the other reviews about it being big, but I'm a pretty small woman, and it fit me fine. Finally found the one I can use every night!
Very nice fabric, soft without feeling too slippery. Wish the headband were adjustable or a bit tighter, but seems to work. Also, it doesn't seal very well in the hollows on either side of my nose, but may well be my high cheekbones.
I like the sleep mask, but I got to say it runs a little big. It is loose, so it allows a little light in the bottom. It is extremely soft.
Super Soft and smells nice. Very light and comfortable. High quality material. Delivered quickly. Highly recommend this sleep mask







0 comments:
Post a Comment