
Bought these for a Bark Collar fit like expected. I'll update in a couple months and let you know if they are still going strong. I went with the more expensive brand name due to complaints from the cheaper batteries. I have had these are couple weeks an still ticking!
These are fresh batteries with 4 years headroom on the expiration date.
They are a necessity for me - I have two older expensive photographic light meters that are useless without them.
Usually, electronic devices and batteries designed for medical usage are made and perform to higher standards, so that's why I went this route.
Tough to find out in the normal battery world - so I'll be back!
Bought this for our Dog Collar (we have the electronic fence line) Fits and works perfect. cheaper than going to one of those battery specialty stores. This usually is not found in a regular store.
Perfect replacement for our dog bark collar battery. It's a battery. It works.
Great batteries especially since they are hard to find and perfect for my Canon AE-1 vintage camera my grandmother gave me!

Feature Product
- Duracell Battery
- 6 V Model 28A
- 4 Batteries
Description
Super fresh genuine Duracell PX28A 6v batteries. Works for: Laser Pointer Insulin Pumps, Heart Rate Monitor, toys,Watches, Cameras, Calculators, Car Security Alarm, Keyless Car Remotes, Organizers, Computer Equipment (memory backup battery) CMOS, and all other devices that requires this battery size. Equivalent to:PX28A, A544, 28PXA, 4LR44, 476A, 4G13, GP476, K28, V28, PX28AB, L1325, 1414A, V4034PX, PX28L, K28L, L544, L544BP, V28PXL, 2CR1/3N, 2CR1-3N, CR28L, 1406LC, 2CR11108,.
needed battery for an old Canon A-1 camera. Works perfectly, glad they're still available.
Works well
So far so good. They have already outlasted the batteries that came with our bark collars.
Works well and lasts for a long time.
these worked great for our dogs bark control collar







0 comments:
Post a Comment