
I got a box of 100 of these for $2.75 with Subscribe and Save (They were $3.00 without the S&S discount.) and I sure can't complain about the price! There are 100 latex free gloves in the box and they're of decent thickness for my use. I primarily bought them because I color my hair at home and use beauty supply hair color which doesn't come with gloves. Gloves at the beauty suppy store are really expensive and these....weren't. They are certainly much better than the thin, flimsy plastic ones you get n boxed hair coloring!
I also use gloves like this for home cleaning projects and they have not ripped or causes any issues. They don't have that annoying powder residue but they come off easily with no tugging or pulling required.I bought a size medium and they fit with a bit of room to spare. I am a woman who has medium sized hands so these appear to be true to size. There are a million uses for these gloves and I will be using them for my hair as well as many projects where I want to protect my hands but don't want bulky gloves. For the price I paid, I am very pleased. If I had paid a lot more, I may have wanted a bit of a thicker glove but so far, even when doing some tough jobs, they have not ripped so I honestly can't complain about these. I have to go with 5 stars. (I attached some pics to show you what they look like. I just hope they show up. Having issues getting my pics to stick!)
People complaining about the gloves being poor quality and easily splitting made one mistake, ordered the wrong size. I used to buy these types of gloves at the grocery store, and they had only Medium. Have medium size hands but long fingers, and my thumb and index fingers especially used to put holes through the gloves. Purchased the Large now, and no more splitting. Also these gloves last as long it takes to finish whatever task I am using them for, so quality issues.
Have sensitive/dry skin, so I am using them for cooking, and small projects around the house. For dish-washing, and other tasks that involve a lot of water I use other types of heavy duty gloves.
just got this box 2 days ago and we have used a few pairs already. This is safe for mixing greasy meat and shape cookie dough. And of course for cleaning as well. My hands should fit size small but since my daughter wears medium, I purchase medium instead. So far I have no problem of these gloves coming off being too large. These gloves are tasteless, some of the vinyl gloves have a rubbery taste to it. Not to say I would eat or chew these gloves but for using on food, these are wonderful. They are very durable, I do not reuse them, so far they have not teared on me.
I use gloves for craft projects (paint and clay), cooking, projects around the house (cleaning out the sink drain), and for handling prepared food for social gatherings (my guests think I am so fancy because I prefer to not touch their prepare food! - really, I just do not want the residue under my nails!!!)
I would love to give these gloves a five star review, but they are rather thin. Thin is a good thing as it allows you to retain a sense of touch. The down side is that when putting them on you have to be careful to not pull too hard or they will split - usually at the base of the palm.
I love the vinyl gloves, they are much stronger than the thinner nitrile gloves I've been using.
I use these and other gloves for work under my car primarily. They are great for changing the oil and doing other things that leave your hands very dirty. These vinyl gloves work great and don't tear quickly like the nitrile ones do. Also if they do tear they stay more or less intact better than the thinner gloves.
At the amazon price of these I highly recommend them to anyone, cheaper than anywhere in store and great quality!

Feature Product
- AMMEX vinyl gloves are good for food service, janitorial, and other light industrial applications.
- Vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a looser fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. It helps prevent allergic reactions to latex protein.
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove.
- 8 mil thick around the palm and fingers. The glove is 9 1/2 inches long measured from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove.
- Sizes range from small to extra large. Sold in box of 100 or case of 1000.
- Enjoy discounts off eligible products and free standard shipping on auto and regularly scheduled deliveries when you receive your subscriptions on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day.
Description
GPX3 Industrial Disposable Powder Free Gloves are commonly used for food service, painting, janitorial, or industrial applications. This glove is latex free, so all those sensitive or allergic to latex can take advantage of the glove’s features. Not only is vinyl more economical than latex and nitrile, it features a more generous fit because vinyl is less stretchy. The PVC vinyl material also features excellent tactile sensitivity. The inside of the glove features a smooth polymer coating, so it’s easy to switch gloves when you need a fresh pair.
Disposable and limited-use gloves are used in medical, forensic, scientific, food service and industrial applications. Disposable gloves are commonly made from flexible materials such as latex, nitrile, chloroprene and vinyl. While most disposable gloves are designed for use on either hand, some can be purchased in hand-specific models. They are offered powdered or powder-free; silicone or silicone-free; chlorinated or non-chlorinated; coated or uncoated; with a standard- or extended-length cuff; sterile or non-sterile; and with textured or smooth fingers, fingertips and palms. Chemical resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from certain chemicals and varies by glove material. For information on the chemical resistance of this glove, consult the AMMEX chemical resistance guide.
AMMEX distributes medical and industrial products such as gloves, first aid supplies, face masks and other protective coverings. The company, founded in 1988, is headquartered in Kent, WA.
They're great for food prep work or handling raw meat - no smell, no powder, don't stick to other gloves or your skin too badly, and aren't as tight fitting as nitrile or latex but still stretch/flex when needed. I'd give it 5 stars but they are ultimately just gloves and water seems to get through somehow (probably the top)
I bought these specifically for use with food in my kitchen and so far they've been wonderful. I don't know that I would use these with heavy chemicals because the material seems a little thin for that, but for kitchen use they are perfect. They leave my hands smelling a little odd after use, but it's just the material from which they are made. It isn't any sort of chemical or mold/mildew smell. Will be purchasing these again.
I use these when I'm dying my hair and they work well. They don't rip too badly like some cheap thin ones I've used in the past. I've punched a whole in them sometimes with my nails but that's rare. I have medium to small hands and they fit fairly well. Not too tight but not super loose either. Overall they're great.
good for the price - great for when you just have to clean up the gross stuff - these are NOT sanitary gloves - they work great for me when I'm doing crafts that include a lot of ink, paint or resin - cheap enough so you don't hesitate to just throw them away - but will tear easy if you pull to hard when putting them on
Works great! But unless you're purchasing for a child, do NOT buy the Small size! I have relatively small hands for a guy and typically buy small gloves, but there's no way I could fit the small size on. My wife has even smaller hands, and she was cracking up when even she couldn't slip them on! Whatever you do, do not purchase the small size unless it is for a middle-schooler or younger!







0 comments:
Post a Comment