
Instructions it came with were useless, and they might as well have been written in a different language altogether. I ended up watching some YouTube videos that demonstrated how the device was to be used.
First run was a bit haphazard and the capsule ends filling/sorting trays didn't work without a bit of a compromise afterward—some ends that fell into their slots in the opposite direction needed to be taken out and resituated, which was a bit of a pain as I had to press against the spring-loaded filling tray to pluck them out while making sure everything else stayed in place.
Overall, it gets the job done and the build/quality is good for what I paid for it. I would recommend doing a trial run or two before filling in any real capsules that you may intend to use just so that you can get the hang of using it.
I am thrilled with this product! You will need to watch videos found easily on youtube to learn how to use the product because the directions are not in English, but you should be able to figure it out very easily. The product arrived on time and in appropriate packaging. This capsule machine only holds 64 pieces, but at the lower price, it works just a good as those that hold 100. I am very happy with the product.
Once you get the hang of it, it's great. I usually use one that makes 24 at a time. And this is great for bigger batches of capsules. It takes a few minutes to understand the directions. There's plenty of videos on YouTube if you're really confused. But the directions are decent. If you pay attention to the pictures. I make them over a tray because of all the extra spillage. And I pack them down probably 8 times to get the maximum amount of powder into them. I can make capsules that weigh 0.5 grams when I do it that way. Good product. It's great for someone who has a decent amount of product but not a ton, sometimes the one that makes 100 is just too much.
I haven't found anything better for the job, and it's a whole lot easier than filling caps by hand. It's really messy though, and the instructions aren't great. Once you get the learning curve though it's a very useful tool.
I love t make my own capsule products and combinations but sometimes it is such a pita. This machine is great once you seriously figure out the tricks. I had to watch a half dozen youtube videos to finally see how good it could be. If they researched themselves all the little tricks and best methods and published that with the product I'd have given it 5 stars.
durability medium, quality high, ease of use after research high. Would I buy again, Yes, actually plan to purchase two other sizes.

Feature Product
- MONEY AND TIME SAVING: Especially Designed for empty gelatin and veggie capsules size 0. It takes you only 3 minutes to fill 100 capsules. You can make your own capsules with powdered supplements or essential oils easily. That saves much money.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: It can be widely used for filling many kinds of supplements in capsules, such as vitamins, essential oils (few essential oils could cause capsules to dissolve), herbal powder and other powdered supplements.
- MADE OF SAFE MATERIAL: We dedicate our effort to guaranteeing customers' safe of health. Our capsule filling machine is made of environmental-level ABS which are safe for your health.
- DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS: A detailed user's manual is in the package of filling machine. Furthermore, a fully-detailed video instruction makes sure you can use it correctly and easily. Video link: https://youtu.be/7W38NEMkR_I
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will do our best to make it right.
Description
HOW TO USE THE CAPSULE FILLING MACHINE
-----Part 1: Load Capsule Body
1. Select the body plate(elastic part). Put it in flat.
2. Put the alignment plate(box shape part)on the body plate. Pour 100 or more empty capsule bodies in it.
3. Hold both parts(alignment plate and body plate), then gently shake from side to side. The capsules will fall into the body plate in order.
4. Remove the alignment plate. Push down the body plate to make sure if any capsules are the wrong way around. If any, upright these capsules.
-----Part 2: Filling Capsules
5. Pour your filling onto the capsules(body plate-elastic part), Spread around with the powder spreader to make sure the powder cover capsules evenly.
6. Use the Tamper, compact the filling gently.
-----Part 3: Load Capsule Cap
7. Put the alignment plate(Box shape part)on the cap plate,pour into 100 or more empty capsule caps.
8. Hold both parts(alignment plate∩ plate)and gently shake from side to side,the caps will fall into the cap plate one by one.
9. Remove the alignment plate and adjust the incorrect capsule caps.Put the middle plate (yellow) on the cap plate.
-----Part 4: Locking Capsule
10. Hold both parts(middle plate∩ plate).Flip it upside down( 180°) to mate with the body plate(elastic part).
11.Push hard several times to connect the capsule halves together.
12.Remove the cap and middle plate and ensure the capsules are properly closed. Pour out them from the middle plate.
There are English instructions included with this now, but its not difficult to figure out. I'm really happy with this purchase. It all stacks together when you're done for easy storage. I bought this to make capsules of some fiber that I purchased for my son and I that gels in water - it wasn't tasty so we weren't taking it. With this, we just take the capsules and its great because we are finally taking the fiber that our doctor recommended!
When I first got it, I thought there were too many parts and didn't really get how to use it. The instructions are not in english, but the pictures are simple enough, and after about 10 minutes I was able to work it out. It's invaluable for making supplements, and cuts the time to pack pills to just a few minutes. Works great, simple to use once you figure it out. A+++
You have to watch a YouTube video to figure out how to use it, but it's quite easy. I have used it once and was undoubtedly slow because it was my first time. I packaged 100 capsules in 40 minutes. They will last me 3 months. If I had bought capsules it would have been $145/month. Because I packaged them myself, it comes to about $2 per month.
The investment is worth it because you save a lot of money by making your own capsules. It is simple to use and each step easily builds a tight finished product. With a little practice you can mass make capsules as needed
works perfectly and comes with easy to follow instructions... I am very happy with this. I am making lion's mane caps for supplementing... hopefully keep some of my cognitive for longer... lol







0 comments:
Post a Comment